Lead Generation - MQL
Building the Funnel
As part of a broader marketing strategy or a stand-alone offering we capture leads from channels, like LinkedIn, or other sources and drive actions, important to you, on your website, forms, or landing pages.
We encourage people to take action and learn more about your business.
We run drip campaigns with information that people want to know and is relevant to what they do.
- Competitive Analysis: Monitor what your competitors are doing; channels; discover unsatisfied clients; social media posts, footprint
- Define Personas: Who is the target audience?
- Market Analysis: Discover best channels for outreach; which social platforms would work best
- Channels: Focus on channels and setup processes
- Message: Research keywords, jargon, potential narrative
- Create narrative
- Prepare messaging including sequence messaging
- Acquire assets (eg. landing pages, videos, research papers, PDFs)
- Set up campaigns on channels
- Begin campaigns and monitor daily, taking action where required (respond; offer more information)
- Send to client MQLs
- Set KPIs
- Start small, fail fast: Initial small campaigns, that test the feasibility of the approach, before expanding to wider audiences
- Optimize campaigns and re-test
- Monitor analytics
- Send reports
(above industry avg)
We run campaigns with different goals, but our know-how gives us the confidence to go beyond the conventional:
- User sign-ups
- Sales prospects
- Crowdfunding or Investor outreach
- HR recruitment
- Brand awareness
Use Existing Data
We look into existing data and how we can utilize them to increase engagement:
- Retarget your users, eg. website visitors, social media followers
- Discover look-alike audiences
- Build a community by nurturing your connections